Integrated Management System
- As one of the leading local transport service providers, our Integrated Management System combines Avalon’s Quality Management System with its Health, Safety, and Environment Management System.
- All vehicles and trailers that leave the yard are checked to ensure they comply with the organization’s quality, health, safety, and environment (QHSE) policy.
- We have a dedicated QHSE department to handle the integrated management system to monitor the company’s bonded transportation services and function to guarantee our services’ high quality and efficiency.
- We look into minimizing, mitigating, and removing any hurdles that can affect the organization’s QHSE KPIs and business operations. We manage our organization in a safe and robust way to ensure no business risk for our employees, customers, contractors, stakeholders, and the members of the public at large.
- Employees within the company are aware of their specific roles and responsibilities. When it comes to Quality, Health, Safety, and Environment (QHSE), they work together to manage and execute operations and business services and effectively lease full transport services.